Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
However, the game froze at that point and I tried refreshing the page. When it came back up, it had not moved me on to the next level. Is there anything that can be done?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rosie!
I suggest that you disable any plugins and extensions in your browser while playing the game. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.
Cheers :-)