Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have to log in everytime I open the game, even if I go to it from my Facebook candy crush message. Like this person send something, I click on that come in the game and then it has to log in again..
In candy crush and candy crush saga..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Mnonh, If you have the Facebook app installed make sure you select the option to stay logged in. This should then reflect with your games saving you having to log in again and again.