Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
An error is displayed on PC as 'An error occurred, please try to re-login to facebook and try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience.'
And no access to fb message appears on Mobile Phones.
This issue is being faced since Monday.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hmm, if the error is asking you to log in to Facebook then I don't think this issue is with the game. Have you checked online and maybe Google'd the error message? I can see a lot of posts about it affecting different sites and games. I can only recommend doing a little bit of research.