⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
Geekspeeker
Geekspeeker Posts: 18 Level 2

OK, now, this is getting ridiculous. Only loyalty and stubbornness is keeping me playing, which shouldn't be the objective. You CANNOT pass this level in a reasonable amount of time. Double wrapped candies exploded close to the popcorn should pop it, and it doesn't - at least not regularly. ALL, and I mean ALL of the striped candies explode in such a manner when combined with chocolate bomb to MISS the popcorn. Fix the glitches, please, so that I can go back to having FUN. 

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

I can see that you had an issue with level 914 only a few weeks ago and now you're on level 934 so you're getting through them. I think you just need to take a little break when you're struggling then come back to the game. 

• Geekspeeker
    Geekspeeker Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I can see that you had an issue with level 914 only a few weeks ago and now you're on level 934 so you're getting through them. I think you just need to take a little break when you're struggling then come back to the game. 

I've also got an issue with 951, now. When I complain, the fact is, there is something to be irritated about, and typically I am not the only, or even 1st, to complain. I'm more than happy to take a break when the game FEELS rigged, because the implication that I'm "struggling" with the game is insulting. When the issue is skill and planning moves, I don't complain. When it is "luck" or a ridiculous board, I do.  And, by the way, I don't post onto King Care until I've played a level AT LEAST 50 times, and have noticed anomalies or issues.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?