Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had about 60 coconut wheels, 60 bombs and 50 fish, 50 lolipops .. etc, but since Saturday everything is gone . nothing is showing up on my Iphone. can someone help. If not I am done with CC .. I am on level 934.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If these are Boosters that you have paid for if you go to the settings option you can click on "restore purchases" you should then see your items again