Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed three times already and it only gave me error messages 1/2 and 2/2 after each completion. I did not copy down the error messages. Please fix the game!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think it would be handy if we could see these error messages or at least let us know what they said? Then we can try and help you out. Have you managed to pass the level since you wrote here?