Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I am not able to resume my level in candy crush saga. My I'd is 1572592124 I was at 103 level, now I am not able to play any level, it's not showing my levels also, Please help me in resuming my game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored.
Please post in new thread, since this from 2015 , Thank you
TY
lost my level of play . Did not have a King acct . Is it possible to go to my old level?
So the game has set you back to level 1? Have you checked your Facebook account to see if your levels are still there, maybe your game has lost it's connection so you only need to re-connect in the app to get them back. Try it.