⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush app extremely slow on iPhone 6

Options
Kimpossible
Kimpossible Posts: 2 Newbie

The app is running VERY slowly.  I'm using an iPhone 6 with iOS 8.3 (most current) with candy crush 1.53.0 (most current).  I've removed the app and reinstalled. I've shut down the phone. I have 30.9 GB available on my phone. Currently on level 377.  I think the issue started within the last month?  It's ridiculously sluggish.  What can I do?  Is this a glitch in the app?  I don't want to give up on the game, but the slow performance is mindnumbing.  Please help!

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Are the moves within the level moving slower than normal, or is it the levels themselves which take time to load. I also have an iPhone 6 and I have not noticed any problems in my app. I know that there was an issue with the game going too fast when the battery was under 30% check if this is a similar issue for you. Do any other games/apps run slowly on your phone?

• Kimpossible
    Kimpossible Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Are the moves within the level moving slower than normal, or is it the levels themselves which take time to load. I also have an iPhone 6 and I have not noticed any problems in my app. I know that there was an issue with the game going too fast when the battery was under 30% check if this is a similar issue for you. Do any other games/apps run slowly on your phone?

The moves are extremely slow IN the game. Candy sluggish to move and break. I'm stuck on 377 so don't know if the same thing is happening on the map page. It's slow all the time. Full battery, low battery, plugged in and unplugged. Candy crush is the only thing that's slow. I have other games like cookie jam & clash of clan installed. They're all still normal.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?