Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
with the new update on the IPhone everytime I stop playin and want to go play again it sends me to level 1. So then I have to scroll all the way up to level 900+ wherever I am to continue playing! Waste of time. I almost done wanna play now...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
open the settings at the bottom left side ofmthe screen and click on the red button. HTH
Thanks for highlighting this. We are currently investigating. There should be an update shortly to resolve this problem