Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a boost that the game gave me. It looks like a line clearer. When I click on it to use it and place it on my puzzle, everything around it locks up. I have no idea what it is used for or how to use it. Is it a glitch or just me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am not sure which Booster that is, could you upload a screenshot of it so that we can take a look?
The site has loads of information about the different Boosters in Candy Crush.. does it look like any of these?
http://thecandycrush.com/candy-crush-boosters/