Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After last update when I retry a level it takes me to level 1 and I have to scroll back up to level 934 I reloaded and lost all my lives. Logged in again w/ Facebook, now not receiving messages. Any solutions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've not had issues with lives or connection but do have the problem where it starts from level 1 and have to scroll up. A fix is on the way for that in the next update apparently so we just have to keep calm, and keep on scrolling :P