Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Do you think it should be ridiculously easy and fun? Let it be a "Moves" type, Only TWO colors and your target is to get 10M in 50 moves.. That would be GREAT!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Zeid!
Love your post :-) I'm hoping it will be a challenging and rewarding level - something in the style of tricky to begin with, then followed by 2 min of combo explosions :-)
I passed it playing with computer. Impossible in Android device.
You have to get 1000 blues 1000 greens and 1000 oranges in 30 moves. I passed it last night.