Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can't I get past the wrench on level 830? I can see friends who are further. It says soon you can play on but nothing has happened for a while.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you playing on a 1st gen iPad? I've heard of this a few times with people who do, and I'm starting to think that maybe the new levels are not compatible with this model anymore, but that's just my theory for now anyway, I need to do some more digging around.