Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
4th row on both sides only gives you licorice, no candies like shown in help video and can't bust that gel. Also every time I log in it keeps taking me to level 1 and have to scroll to current level each time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am stuck on level 949. I think there is a bug. Is there a fix?
Thanks for highlighting this. We are currently investigating