Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
have sent requests to friends for help to advance to next level in game, one request received via FB but not credited in game??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had a similar problem a while back (the issue resolved itself), however I did notice that if I played the game in my mobile the tickets and gifts from my friends were there. Are you able to test it in a mobile/tablet in the meantime until the problem is fixed?