Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was trying to progress on my android. When i switched to a computer I was able to use another 9 bars and progress.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Johnny....I still have not received my gold bars from you. Any idea when I will be receiving it?
Hi Johnny, I was playing candy crush and i completed level 740, instead of asking friends for tickets i used my gold bars. I started off with 22 gold bars, but somehow i now have 4. It took 18 gold bars instead of 9 to advance to level 741. Can you please look into this for me. Thank you.
Hello. I will ask for someone to look into this for you.