Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Need to get boosters back after transferring game to new tablet. Finally got level now I need boosters that I had already earned. I have photos if necessary I can provide. How can this be fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Suzanne!
You can only transfer your game progress and gold bars to new devices. I suggest you use your old tablet a bit more until you have used all the boosters.
Cheers :-)