Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am going to be changing my email completely. I will be changing it on Facebook and want to make sure that my progress on Candy Crush is not lost when I do that. How do I do this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you are sticking to the same Facebook account and only changing the email, it shouldn't effect your game since it's linked to your Facebook ID and not the email registered.