Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used to get sugar drops on new levels but no longer do....even the sugar drops that were available on past levels are no longer there....I am now on level 957.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Reeva, sounds like aCe here was right! https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
This was a test from what I've read. So it's possible that they have switched the user group and given it to another group of random players. Maybe if the tests went well, we will all get it soon!