Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot collect the new Sugardrops. I'm at level 815 and I cannot collect them. Are there different versions of candy crush saga? Because friends have the levels with the new goodie.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There's no different versions of the game, it's just that the sugar drop challenge wasn't given to every player. It was just a test phase so random players had it. Hopefully they will introduce into the game for everyone!