Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I haven't been able to connect to Facebook when I am in the candy crush game. This has been going on for two days now. Can you help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue on Kindle Fire (Android) - though it will connect eventually but I have to wait about ten minutes or more for it to connect (my tablet has tons of space and no issues with any other games or apps)...and I asked a question about it the other day but there is no response yet. The YT video instructions posted above on what to do if you have issues connecting to Facebook DO NOT work.
Hey Patricia, did this resolve the problem for you? I have found the video for Android too if you need it-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE
If you are on an iOS device this should come in handy, not sure if there is one for Android, obviously things must be smoother on that side :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrmBWnonwtE