Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I wish to have the dayly striped booter. I'm at level 993 and don't have it. can you help me with that'
Thank you! Obrigada
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
where are my bosters they are blocked
I'm not sure I know what the 'daily striped booster' is? Do you mean the booster wheel where you win a booster each day? Or is this something else. How does it look in the game, can you post a picture so we can help