Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when I try to play, the game gets stuck at 78% when loading. It has been 2+ weeks since I have been able to play. I use a mac book pro and I am in the 240(?) game range. I don't remember the exact game number. How can I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I answered a similar question for a player, I hope the troubleshooting can help you too-
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-candy-crush-not-contonuing-in-loading