Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
E-Error= Error #1125][CCS error message: Something went wrong after a saga api call: https://candycrush.king.com/api/gameStart2 with params: arg0=67&arg2=1433770755
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Looks like it's been solved with the update that came out. I tried it out and it worked fine for me now!
Hi Carol, I think this is the error message that sometimes pops up when you try and buy a "pre game Booster" for the time being I would advise against using these until the issue is resolved.