Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It's goal is 1352740149 points. Crazy must be a bug. ............................................Please help.....................................
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mark,
Thanks for getting back to us with the requested details so we can solve this matter.
Hello I'm losing my patience why can't you just solve the problem?
Yes I'm connect to Facebook still impossible to get to the next level even if I complet 903.
Hi Mark!
Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes, then please try playing the level there. Once completed you can continue on your mobile device.
Cheers :-)