Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush hasn't loaded now for 3 days. It wont load over 6%. I have shut down , reloaded adobe reader & still with no luck. What should I try next
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Crusher18 I have done all the simple troubleshooting with the FAQ, video etc, etc nut this still has not rectified the situation I am beginning to think it may be the game?
Hey Debra, I had a similar problem and some simple troubleshooting resolved it. I have answered a similar question here- I hope it does the trick.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-candy-crush-not-contonuing-in-loading