Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Joined King Care cos I could not pass level 1001 due to keys not dropping and the ingredients dropping 1 at a time but I also can't respond to others questions or indicate that I have the same query?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anna!
Please see the main thread here for updates: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/glitch-level-1001
I dont know tht answer.. I have the same.. I hope they solve this problem soon, this is no fun.. Here i get the final keys with only 3 moves left. You cant get 6 ingredients in only 3 moves