Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got a new phone and everything is working except for Candy Crush. It works but I lost all of my progress. I was on level 211. How can I retrieve those levels? Should I send you my game ID #
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi JBurch!
Did you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then all your progress will be stored there. In most cases all you will have to do then is to start the game on your phone and click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your login details and your progress will be back.
Cheers :-)