Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I connect to Facebook with out loosing my spot because I'm connected to the king profile... When I connect to Facebook it starts me to leave one
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nora!
I suggest you pair King.com with Facebook. Once done you can then connect your mobile device to Facebook.
Go to King.com and login with the email address you used for Kingdom in the game. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:
1) Click on Settings
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows
Once done your progress is synchronized and you can now connect the game from your mobile device to Facebook.
Cheers :-)