Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have solved level 699 twice and it still won't advance me to level 700. It just puts me back into level 699. How do I get around this? It has happened once on my Galaxy S5 phone and once on my Dell PC.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I am having exactly the same problem. It is very frustrating and there doesn't seem to be a system in place to report these faults officially.
Hi,I am having exactly thr same problem. I to have passed thr level twice but i fails to progress to Level 700. So annoying and very little support to fix it