Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed level 380 twice and haven't been offered the chance to complete quests to move on like the other level. The only way I have been offered is to spend gold bars or contact friends which I don't want to do! HELP!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi John!
Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes, then please try playing the level there. Once completed you can continue on your mobile device.
Cheers :-)