We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Dreamworld levels connected with regular levels???!

Sarmaneli
Sarmaneli Posts: 1 Newbie

Greetings, I have a question regarding the connection between Dreamworld levels and regular ones.

Why am I obligated to be constantly infront with regular levels to play Dreamworld, and being unable to move on to the next episode before finishing the episode on regular?!

It is unfairly that we (PRO PLAYERS) who only play Dreamworld because its harder and more interesting  than regular levels which any fool can pass, need to waste our time and lives on finishing normal levels.

My appeal is for who ever is incharge that on next update you change this stupid rule, and let us play Dreamworld without limitation, cause you are killing the game and forcing me to stop playing it!Best regards from Lea&Antonio (Bonnie&Clyde of Candy Crush World) 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi Sarmaneli, see it as some sort of bonus; you finish some regular levels and you get Dreamworld levels as a credit.

Call me a fool, but I find the regular levels already hard enough ;-) 

I guess that playing the regular levels made you in the end become the Pro Player you now claim to be. Maybe you could share some of your knowledge here and help us out? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?