Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello. When I logged in yesterday to play the game, I noticed that all my colored bombs' wheels and everything else I had just dissapeared. why? I want them back. where did they go?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Popa, if you go to the Settings there is an option to Restore Purchases. This should bring back any items that you have bought and been lost. Let me know how you get on