Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I use additional move booster on mobile device? I have many that have been gifted to me, but cannot figure out how to use them. In need of a few more moves if to get through level 993.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't think you receive the actual booster which you can apply at will, I'm pretty sure the extra moves (if you have received them from a friend) get added automatically to whichever level you decide to play when you have them, can anyone else confirm?