Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yesterday I over 20 gold bars in Candy Crush Saga and today I have only 2. I rarely use my gold bars. They just disappeared! How do I get them back?
Thanks for your help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Where did my Gold bars go? I had more than200 then now I had 0. I only bought few boosters , how can I get them back? Also my piggy bank just disappeared. Please help. I spent $150 and I’m willing to buy some more I just want to know what happened . Thanks .
I had over 20 gold bars on Candy Crush Suga and they just disappeared and went down to 4. I just won 12 on bubblegum hill but how do I get my other ones back?
Hi Cheryl,
Thanks for getting back to us with the requested details so we can investigate further.