⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

zopim Life Chat

Maureen-3
Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3

Keeps poping up in yor site...is it safe???what is it about?

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• Justin777
    Justin777 Posts: 7 Level 2

Is it a safe feature tho? why would it need my name and email to chat with me?

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Justin777,

Zopim chat is safe and easy to use. You may visit the site here for more details: https://www.zopim.com/

To initiate a chat with the King staff please use any desired username - for instance 'Justin777' or similar. The email feature will make sure you receive a reply later in case all King staff members are busy. In case you do not want to provide your real email address you may choose to use a temporary one - for instance http://getairmail.com/

Thanks

• Ellen_Carlos
    Ellen_Carlos Posts: 4 Newbie

I spoke with the people at Zopim.  Here is the chat transcript that we had about 2 seconds after I open their chat window: 

Prince: Hello there!

Ellen: I want to chat with King.com. How do I find their chat window?

Prince: Oh, sorry but this is Zopim.com - It seems that you were redirected to us from a website that uses our chat app. Please go back to their website and use the widget from there instead.

Ellen:  I have searched on their website for Zopim and live chat to no avail.  Just a picture of your chat window in a question/answer column

Prince: Actually we are Zopim.com

Ellen:  I understand.  Where would I look?

Prince:  On the webpage itself.

Ellen That’s the way it is on most webpages.

Prince: You must go back to their website so that you can chat with them

Ellen:  I will. how do I find the window there? Is it the same window that I am typing in right now?

Prince: The widget should show automatically

Ellen: I can't find it there.  Anything you can do to help?

Prince: Yes Ellen. Probably they have disabled the chat widget that's why it's not showing

Ellen: So they can just turn it on and off at will? That's not very friendly. That is interesting. Thanks for the info. I wish they were as responsive as you are.

Prince: I am really sorry Ellen but we only provide the chat software. We do not have access to their business and services

Ellen:  Sorry to bother you. King.com needs some assistance with their chat services.  Thank you.  Bye

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?