Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have Candy Crush Saga 1.54.0, Playin on an Iphone 6+ . I have only been playing about a week and am up to level 40. Way too many bugs for me, it's annoying.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i am having the same problem,, there was an update today and since then I can't claim rewards,, it freeze, and I have to close the app and start again,, but it's EVERY TIME I play ONE game,, and don't get my rewards