Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My computer is not loading past Level 876 and that has been for months. There is a lock on 876 that is not breakable. I see that people are past that level so what is going on? It has also happened to Dreamworld at level 666. Both have been blocked?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Stella, you are right there should be more levels available. I would try the normal computer troubleshooting and see if that resolves the issue. I have posted a similar thread with some steps that may help you.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-pc-cant-continue-loading-my-candy-crush-game-it-just-stay-on-5-loading-why-is-it#entry_16002
Let me know how you get on