Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Just a thought....what if a person was to try a level for say 100 times and not get through, how about a push to the next one. An honest effort was put forth and maybe a person wouldn't get so frustrated and leave. Just a thought.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mamiejo!I think that the strategy for solving a level is essential. If I have played a level many times I normally take a break and check YouTube for how other gamers have solved the level. If you are stuck on a specific level then let me know which level you are at and I'll try'n help you out.(I hope it's not level 1001 as it currently has a bug making it almost impossible to complete)Cheers :-)
Hi Mamiejo!
I think that the strategy for solving a level is essential. If I have played a level many times I normally take a break and check YouTube for how other gamers have solved the level.
If you are stuck on a specific level then let me know which level you are at and I'll try'n help you out.
(I hope it's not level 1001 as it currently has a bug making it almost impossible to complete)
Cheers :-)