Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have friends who play that get free gold bars all the time. I would like some please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi queencrush!
I've seen some of the banners where you can get X number of bars when you connect your mobile game to Facebook. Look out for those. It is also possible to get boosters and gold bars in Candy Crush if you have the Candy Jar feature.
Cheers :-)