Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How come I only have 30 moves in this level and everyone else has 42? Does anyone else have this problem,,,please help!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This same thing has happened to me, I just realized I was supposed to have 42 moves and have since wasted all my boosters !
Hi,,, I have noticed that updates in tablet are first then on apple or Ipad,,, I have 42 in tablet and 30 lifes on Ipad,,, so Ijust wait and you'll get 42 lifes tooo
Me too!! I have updated Facebook also and it does not help!!