Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Again with the release of new levels, there is this loading problem despite everything king care says to do. Why is this? This loading problem has happened with each of the new release of levels. Can someone please fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Stallence- Which browser are you playing on? I found this video too I am not sure if you have if you have seen it yet, there are some great tips in it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tULet me know how you get on.
Hey Stallence- Which browser are you playing on? I found this video too I am not sure if you have if you have seen it yet, there are some great tips in it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Let me know how you get on.