Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Apparently there was an upgrade yesterday and now I cannot load level 1001 past 6% in Windows using either IE or Google Chrome. Lots of complaints about this level. I've tried more than 100 times but never quite get there. A frustrating level .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Ken I haven't had any problems with my game loading. Have you tried all of the recommended troubleshooting? Follow this thread here- https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-pc-cant-continue-loading-my-candy-crush-game-it-just-stay-on-5-loading-why-is-it
Let me know how you get on