Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I changed tablets and I had lots of boosters built up how do I gets them back? It took me a very long time to build them up
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Barb, ouch! Boosters are saved on the device itself, if you change the device you play on, these won't be transferred. Only your progress and gold bars are transferred after installing and syncing. I learned this the hard way too..