Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can't I send my (friend/sister) a life or ticket she needs to pass on and go on to the next level. She is on my Facebook friends list and plays the game. I can receive lives from her.
Please hope someone can help me figure this out.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Mary, I have the same problem from time to time. Try sending tickets on a different device. I normally play on Facebook and when I tried on my mobile instead it worked for me. This workaround may work for you too