We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Glitches/Bugs in Candy Crusg V1.54

Selteo
Selteo Posts: 7 Level 2

Since I have updated Candy Crush to version 1.54, my game is having problems where everything is moving in slow motion, making it impossible to play. The walking footsteps also continue and don't stop even after progress to the next level and while I'm playing at the new level the walking steps continue in the background. I had to close the game and relaunch it. 

Do I have to delete and re-download the app? That will mean losing all my completed levels and having to start from the beginning? I am currently at level 934.  Are there bugs in this latest version or is my game corrupted? Please help. 

PS: closing & relaunching the app does not resolve the slow mo movements. 

Best Answer

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Do you play while connected to Facebook? If you do then your levels are backed up here so that when you re-install the game all you need to do is log in again and all of your levels will be there. Your Gold Bars should be too, although I know that sometimes the Boosters that you had can be lost. 

Answers

• Crusher18
    Answer ✓

Do you play while connected to Facebook? If you do then your levels are backed up here so that when you re-install the game all you need to do is log in again and all of your levels will be there. Your Gold Bars should be too, although I know that sometimes the Boosters that you had can be lost. 

• Selteo
    Selteo Posts: 7 Level 2

Yes I do play while connected to FB. Good to know I won't have to restart from scratch. Hopefully reinstalling the the app will solve the glitches in the game. THANKS for the help!
  • Crusher18

No problem :) Let me know reinstalling the game works for you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?