Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'am in 245 for 2 month... I try to get it each day. Don't send me your video ! Just want to say : I play for fun and as numerous players I'm boring. Bye bye Candy Crush Saga...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Riviere!
I think you are right about taking a break from Candy Crush. Playing the game is supposed to be fun so if you get too tangled up in a level it's better to shut down the computer, go outside and enjoy the sun :-)