Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't get through the gate, I have completed the quests. Asked friends for help but they don't receive. Bought my way through using hold bars. Tried deleting and reinstalling but still cannot get through. Any advice please ?. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When you bought a pass with your Gold Bars, what happened? Please can you upload a screenshot so that I can take a look?
I am playing on a Samsung tablet, have also tried through Facebook but no joy.
Hi Suecport- What kind of device are you playing on? Or are you playing on Facebook/King.com? Are you able to try a different platform? Let me know and I will try and find some tips for you to try.