Odus on his perch

sonata10
sonata10 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello- I have been analyzing Odus as he never seems to fall off within the same amount of times. Even when the yellow area is even, sometimes, Odus will just fall off the perch for no apparent reason. I've even paid attention to another color falling downward in the game as I match another of the two that are on the perch. So please- someone tell me; am i incorrect in assessing that Odus just falls off sometimes sooner than later and sometimes too soon? And if there is a protocol for how many times until he does, I sure don't see it. Thanks guys!

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi sonata10!

I have never had Odus fall off for no apparent reason. It has always been because of X number of specific color combinations.

Cheers :-)

• Littlelove1
    Littlelove1 Posts: 20 Level 2

I concur with Combo. When you are getting ready to select play, it warns you that you must be careful which collors you choose which makes it seem as though you will get Odus to fall off the moon when you select certain colors. It gets very frustrating because by the time he falls off, it is too late and it dosn't neccesarily happen when you are going along using one move at a time. It seems to occur whenever there has been multiple actions going on in the game. Ex:  Like if you have used the colorbomb and a wrapped candy.

Good Luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?