⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Playing on iTouch 4

Options
withns
withns Posts: 7 Level 2

I have had this problem for months now.  

Whenever I try to play on my iTouch 4, it gets as far as the village and then crashes.  

I cannot play online on the computer as it takes up to much data and I am in a poor delivery area, so sometimes the internet is too slow to even connect to the game.

I will be starting a new job soon where there is lots of down time and I would like to be able to play off line!

I have made sure there is nothing else open.  

I have deleted the app and re installed.

I have reset the cashe.I have contacted King games and been ignored.

I have posted this on several Facebook sites and know that I am not the only one with this issue.

Is there anyone out there listening???

Please help me!

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi withns!

Which version of the game do you have installed? I suggest you update to the latest version here that was released yesterday: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8

If you have tried all the basic trouble shooting steps (reboot, closing down other running apps, un-install/re-install and soft reset) then you might have to do a factory reset. Please make sure to do a full backup before doing so as it will delete all your local data and settings.

Please also notice that you should connect the game to Facebook or Kingdom to save your progress as well as use up your boosters before un-installing the game or doing the factory reset.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?